May 09, 2011

What makes you feel success? How to tap into your natural success levels

Today we'll be talking about success. So I would like to ask you a question..

What causes you to feel successful?


I want you to focus inwardly and really be honest with yourself. What gives you the feeling of success?

Is it how you go about your daily life? Is it your family? Your friends? Your partner? Your career?

Really take the time to think about it. When you have an answer, I want you to contemplate on that feeling. Every single day! When you wake up in the morning... I want you to think about it. At night before bed - I want you to think about it then too.

The reason why is that if you focus on what makes you feel success. Guess what happens? You become more successful. It's really that easy. So take the time to try this exercise today. It will make you feel successful each and every day. It will motivate you further. It will cultivate your positivity and it will put a smile on your face every time you try it!
Don't just take my word for it, try for yourself and see just how well it works. I promise you that if you practice this daily it will have a tremendously positive impact in your life too.