January 13, 2010

How To Get Paid To Review Products - Get Paid For Your Opinions


This is something that I do on the side. I review products and get paid a bit of extra cash for my opinions. Did I mention, that I was a highly opinionated person? I think we should all be able to express ourselves (and get some financial reimbursement for our time investment :)

Something I'd like to share with my readers is this great survey company. Now, not everyone's comfortable with being able to articulate their ideas and express their opinions. However, if you ARE comfortable with it... why not get paid for doing it? It brings me in a little bit of extra income each month.

I really hope it also helps some of my blog readers. Let me know how it works for you. The payouts are on time and fair.

Survey companies are not new by any means, they have been around for a while. If this isn't new to you, then I apologise. But it will certainly be useful for the few who aren't yet aware of them.
All the best,
Mikey